Wednesday, June 4, 2008

how are u all??

helo.. apa khabar u all?? kekeke..
long time didnt update my blog already ler.. hmm.. anyway.. u all can chat wif me in the chat box thr..
sometimes i on9 also no ppl chat wif me.. sien ny.. huhuhu..
well.. i wan to tell something.. i`m still single but not available.. hahahahaha.. i trying to make more money so tat can take care my future gf or wife.. keekekek.. anyone same thinking like me?? give me a msg.. huhuhu. can sharing abit.. BUT I`M NOT GAY! .. :D

okie here have A picture taken recently.. .. huhuhu.. my pet bro car and my fren. mixing wif them around.. ( my blue one will be on picture on my b.day ).. :D.. EARN MYSELF!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo!!
i am coming!
XD

aku baik baik di sini~
hmm~


haha~ good 4 u to concentrate to ur job =0
earn more money~ to ur MRS!
haha!!

add oil lah!!
for me leh~
jz 随缘
haha ~
when got ma got lor
dun hv also nvm geh~
canot rush de
=)

for me leh~
better is a musician also
XD

can share a lot of things~

hmm...
i think thats all
=D

i wil come and leave comment geh~
dun worry
XD