Saturday, May 3, 2008

FIRST

HaHa, apa aku mahu tulis dulu? actually, i also dont know why open a blog in here. i just feel all my friend did open 1. so.. aleh.. open 1 lar. first, of course introduce myself first.

Name: James Leong Theng Aik. (chinese name ask me) :D
Age: 21 this year. ^^ muda lagi!
day birth: 18.09.1987
hometown: kuantan, pahang
currently nw? : kl. cheras, putrajaya, puchong, klcc. hahaha.

status: single. complicated too.. haha.
working? yeah. gigolo. LOL. who believe? put up yr leg! :D
msn: i_n_u87@hotmail.com.


I love? my family, i love my daddy, my stepmommy, my big brother. they also support me when i need help in whatever condition. nor matter how i will success in my life. and i will take care them in future confirm! sound impossible? hehe. maybe. but i trust myself. what i give out, it will come back double result. :)


Dream? big lor. hahaha. actually i love dancing. i want open a big studio. inside got dancing place somemore must breakdance more!, got instrument, got ppl singing. i wan malaysia biggest! :D. hahaha.. dream big? dare to dream dare to have. dream also no nid money geh mar.. :D.. ss lagi! someone teach me tat word. xD

Apa lagi ler? hmm.. okie for me. is family continue with friends then business then money then girls. :) but after married will change all.. :D..


okie lar, today first day write abit only ler. last want thank you is.

ms.e , ms.h , ms. t. LOL .. u know who u are! :D hahaha.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe~
i come 2 leave the 1st comment 1st~~
haha!!
finally saw ur blog here~
dun worry
i will always BONG CHAN u 1
XD
wei~ got big studio~
wana intro me 2 SING anot?
XD
i can teach dance also lor
LOLZ!!!
may ur dreamz come true lar!!
i wana SIT on ur MRS b4 u bcome 21st years OLD
hahahaha!
lalala~

who is that all "misses"?
haha
am i the one of them ?
kakakaka~
u can choose to say no geh~
XD
but wont BOU TONG jek~
haha!!

at last~
wish 2 read more article here~
hehe~
DUN B LAZY YA!!!

i got special power in u
ONE DAY ONE FORCE!!!
dun 4get
kakaka~

k lar
i also wana sleep d
nitez

jms1809 said...

hahaha.. ermm.. so many wan sit.. charm ler.. hahaha.. ermm.. u know who u are mar.. not gud said here.. later ppl though wut wut.. ahahaha.. :D.. okie lar. u take care.. thanks for dropping by.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

wah~~ y so HAK HEI?
haha!!

hmm....
i will COME ALWAYS~
keke~

KEEP IT UP~

Anonymous said...

i want to say leh~
no matter what ppl say~(if got ppl say anything lar~haha!)
i dun care lar~
jz we know wat we doing jek~
hmm...
what we think
what we are now~

i know our friendship wil b 4ver right?
haha~

aiya~ u know i know lar
=D
sorry 4 wrote sm nonsense in my blog~
haha!
that all jz part of my feeling jek~
dun care ya~
haha!
XD